Anschütz is a German-based manufacturer and integrator of advanced naval navigation and mission systems. Leveraging more than one hundred years of experience in the industry, we provide the entire scope of maritime navigation sensors and systems. Our broad technology base ranges from gyro and steering control systems, through WECDIS and naval radars, to advanced warship integrated navigation and bridge systems.
We can also extend our capability in navigation systems to situational awareness, mission management, and combat system solutions for small to medium platforms. Turn-key, cost-effective and space-saving integrated solutions provide tactical navigation and command & control capability, where required including integrated surveillance radars, electro-optical sensors, weapon stations or data links. Each program goes along with a wide range of customer services, starting with customer-oriented program management and ending with professional after sales and retrofit services.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Capabilities and services for naval vessels
- Design and engineering of customized systems, tailored to mission requirements
- Systems integration, acting as single responsible supplier for bridge and mission systems
- After sales services (logistics and spare parts, in-service support, modernization)
- Fulfillment of local content requirements (“offset”), local partnership
Portfolio of products and systems for naval vessels
- Command & control systems, mission systems (e.g. situational awareness systems, surveillance systems, mine countermeasures, ship self-defense systems)
- (Warship) integrated navigation and bridge systems (WINBS / INBS)
- Internal and external communication systems, tactical data links
- Radars for navigation and surveillance, radar applications, naval radars
- Electronic chart display and information systems (ECDIS, Warship ECDIS)
- Autopilots and track control systems, manual steering gear control systems
- Sensors for navigation and surveillance, gyro compasses, marine inertial navigation systems
- Warship integrated navigation and bridge systems, among others for German Navy K130 corvettes (batch 1 and 2),
- German Navy F125 frigates; UK Royal Navy type 45, type 26 and type 31e.
- Command & control and integrated mission systems for HSI32 interceptors and Ocean Eagle offshore patrol vessels, built by French shipyard CMN Naval.
- Naval radars for Royal Australian Navy ANZAC class frigates.