Founded in 1923, Textil Santanderina is a vertically integrated textile company, therefore including processes ranging from the raw material to the finished garment: spinning, weaving, dyeing, printing, finishing and manufacturing of the finished garment.
Its products are designed for various sectors, such as fashion, the automotive industry and technical textiles (PPE), as well as protection for special units, such as armed forces and the police.
Its high production capacity and its completely equipped laboratories, together with the diversity of the fibres used, make the company a benchmark in the world of textile manufacturers.
Both the company and its products are distinguished by a wide range of certificates, thereby ensuring the highest quality and service for all its items.
With a global presence, Textil Santanderina offers innovative solutions for all types of users.
OEKO TEX STANDARD 100 (980887 Aitex)
UN Global Compact -Pacto Mundial
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Field Uniform Army
- Army Shirts
- Air Force Shirts
- Air Force UCFAS
- CNP Shirts
- CNP work polo shirt
- Guardia Civil Polo Shirts
- GAR Field Uniform
- GAR Training Overalls
- U.B.A. GAR T-shirt
- ARS (G. Civil) Training Uniform and U.B.A. T-Shirt
- U.B.A. Marine T-shirts
- Various Spanish Army Navy pants
- Marine Corps light polar fleece jacket
- Spanish Army Campaign Uniform
- Spanish Army Fireproof Uniform Printed Armored Vehicles
- Various Spanish Army Field Uniform Fabrics Marine Infantry (Camouflage and Flame Retardant)
- Aircraft Pilots Flame Retardant Fabrics
- Flame retardant fabrics for boarding uniform Spanish Navy
- Shirt fabrics Civil Guard, Police, Air Force, Army, Army and Navy
- Fabrics for Civil Guard field uniforms for Citizen Security
- Fireproof fabrics for the Maritime Service of the Civil Guard
- Fireproof fabrics for the CNP UIP
- Fabrics for CNP uniform pants
- Uniform fabric for the Czech Republic campaign
- Italian Army Field Uniform Fabrics
- Croatian Army Field Uniform Fabrics
- Fireproof and non-fireproof knitted fabrics for different applications of Army and Police, both national and foreign.
Avda Textil Santanderina, S.A.S/N
+34 942 700125
Jesús Garcia Valdivielso / Roberto González Diaz