SENER AEROESPACIAL Y DEFENSA
Sener Aerospace and Defense is internationally recognized as a top-level supplier of high performance systems and products, with a clear industrial vocation.
In Defense, we develop electromechanical systems, being European leaders and design and production authority in missiles actuation and control systems. We also develop COMINT (communications intelligence) systems and subsystems, and our new lines of activity include the development of specific communications systems, such as D-Link or autonomous navigation, among others.
In satellite communications equipment we are a reliable supplier of steerable antennas, fixed antennas, passive and active RF equipment, electromechanical equipment and subsystems. We offer helicopter modernization services and have successfully completed the life extension program (PEVH AB-212) of the Third Squadron of the Spanish Navy.
Sener Aerospace and Defense co-lead the Spanish Remote Carrier Technology pillar in the NGWS (Next Generation Weapon System) program, and in the MQ-9 we design equipment -such as the NATO Pod- that combines electronics, communications and payload integration.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Intelligent Communications:
- COMINT / POD COMINT.
- Data Link.
- Active and passive elements of RF. Complete antenna subsystems.
- Terrestrial Communications, radars.
- Active antennas.
- Autonomous Navigation (NAVIGROUND).
- Actuation and control systems: Missiles
- Government satellites: earth observation and defense.
- Satellite communications. SPAINSAT NG
- ‘Down Link’ Telemetry systems.
- Companies sponsored by Sener:
- Hispanic Missile Systems
10D10 + D12
Calle Severo Ochoa 4
Parque Tecnológico de Madrid
28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid
Centros de Producción:
Arganda del Rey
Cerdanyola del Vallès
+34 91 807 73 34