Renishaw is a global, high precision metrology and healthcare technology group.
We design, develop and deliver solutions and systems that provide unparalleled precision, control and reliability.
We are also a world leader in the field of additive manufacturing (also referred to as metal 3D printing), where we design and produce industrial machines which ‘print' parts from metal powder. From transport to agriculture, electronics to healthcare, our breakthrough technology transforms product performance.
We have more than 77 offices in 36 countries, with over 5,000 employees worldwide. Over 3,000 people are employed within the UK where we carry out the majority of our research and development and manufacturing.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Precision measurement and process control
- CMM probes, software and retrofits
- Machine tool probes and software
- Machine calibration and optimisation
- Equator™ gauging system
- Styli for probes
- Position and motion control
- Open optical encoders
- Enclosed optical encoders
- Interferometric laser encoders
- Magnetic encoders
- Raman spectroscopy
- Metal 3D printing
10A10 + 8F20
C/ de la Recerca 7 – 08850 - Gava
+34 936 633 420