OKU (OKUN KONEISTUSPALVELU OY)
OKU is a precision sub-contracting company, founded in 1978 and located in Finland. We specialise in manufacturing high-quality, small to medium-sized precision components. With cutting-edge technology, we have successfully supplied quality precision machined parts for the defence and aerospace industry, in both public and private sectors, since the 1980s.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
OKU manufactures high quality precision mechanical components for clients in technically challenging sectors such as defence and aerospace. All our products are bespoke and manufactured with the specific requirements of the client in a range of materials and finishes.
- Typical size of products: 0.1 g – 10 kg
- Typical delivery batch sizes: 1 – 40 000 Pcs.
- Precision up to micron level
We have the expertise and technology to comply with industry specifications and requirements. Our services include:
- contract manufacturing
- prototyping and spare parts manufacturing
- mechanical design
- quality and document management following the industry specifications and requirements
- assembly, storage and logistics
Our major references include: Finnish Defence Forces; Beretta/Sako; Nammo Lapua; Patria; Millog; Senop
Sätöksentie 66 A
+358 45 647 8000