Mercury Systems – Innovation that Matters® by and for People Who Matter
Mercury Systems is a technology company that pushes processing power to the tactical edge, making the latest commercial technologies profoundly more accessible for today’s most challenging aerospace and defense missions. From silicon to system scale, Mercury enables customers to accelerate innovation and turn data into decision superiority. Mercury is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, and has 24 locations worldwide.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Mercury has built a processing platform from the most trusted, contemporary portfolio that scales from silicon, though modules, boards, to systems for aerospace and defense.
- System building blocks and development platforms: Multiprocessing, Single Board Computers, GPGPU, Video, Graphics, FPGA Processor, FPGA, A/D & D/A, Networking, I/O Interfaces, Storage, Clock/Synthesizers, Analog RF, Development Platforms and Accessories, Memory, Electronic Warfare Development Systems
- Rugged servers and subsystems: Airborne and Mission Computers, OpenVPX Subsystems, Rugged Edge Servers, Small Form Factor Computers, RF & Digital Signal Recorders
- SiP and Chip modules: System-in-Package and Multi-Chip Modules
- Rugged, secure systems and modules purpose-built for big data loads: Storage and Transfer Systems, RF & Digital Signal Recorders, Avionics Video Recorders, Space Data Recorders, Encrypted Storage and Devices, Radiation-Tolerant Modules
- Reliable networking across and within systems: Communications and Networking
- Board and system development, testing and integration: Software & Tools
- Crisp, clear avionic/vetronic displays: Multi-Function Displays, Head-Up Display, LCD Modules for Primary Flight Displays, Display Accessories
- RF & microwave systems and mixed-signal modules: FPGA Processor, FPGA, A/D & D/A, Microwave Frequency Converters, Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Signal Sources, Amplifiers, Active RF & Microwave Components, Passive RF Components, Space-Qualified Components
- Reliable networking across and within systems: Secure Hardware and IP Solutions, System Security Engineering (SSE) services
EW Training, Test and Evaluation Solutions:
- Test radar performance and speed development: Radar environment simulators and development subsystems
- Emulate combat scenarios and train pilots: Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFMs) and mPOD EA Training System
Mercury’s experienced engineering, project management and technology teams work across multiple disciplines to integrate and transform the latest commercial and advanced technologies into optimized, field-ready solutions. Our experts handle the rigors of system integration, allowing you to prioritize your core application-specific value.
Airbus DS, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo Helicopters, Indra, ESG, NOVA Systems, Babcock
50 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810
+41 22 884 51 65 (Xavier) / +1 (978) 967-1300 (David)