Since its creation in 2004, the subsidiary COBRA Aeronautics, belonging to the Cobra Group, has evolved to become a world reference with capacity and determination to develop, create and maintain aeronautical equipment (GSE and AGE), engine, electrical, hydraulic and component test equipment, as well as provide online MRO support, major, painting and maintenance management, based on excellence in integration, technological innovation and financial strength.
It employs more than 400 people in more than 10 countries and offers a wide range of Aeronautical and Defense services, providing value to all types of customers, from airlines to handling companies with a turnover of more than 40 M. €
Design, manufacture, manufacture of engine and component test benches of aviation, including auxiliary systems (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic) and electrical) and electronic control and data acquisition equipment.
Maintenance of AGE equipment, fleet management, modernization, and adaptation of old equipment to new regulations and a cleaner environment.
145 MRO Center for Interiors, Inline, Heavy Maintenance and Aircraft Painting
ISO 9001, EN-9100, EASA Part. 145
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Design and manufacture of Test Benches
- Engine Test Benches
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Test Benches
- Portable test equipment: Portable equipment for testing and verification at the aircraft or for the instrumentation workshop and aeronautical components.
- Control equipment for UAVs: Avionics unit required by the customer for aerial target UAVs.
Ground Equipment Maintenance
- Integral maintenance of GSE fleets: Maintenance type PBH (power by the hour) or by weighted aircraft, aimed at maximizing availability.
- Equipment rebuilding: Restoration of GSE equipment. Adaptation to new regulations, reduction of emissions and technological improvements.
Support for MRO centers
- Online maintenance
- Major Maintenance
- Aircraft painting
- AGE's Equipment Maintenance Management
- Facility Management: Low voltage, fire extinguishing equipment, air conditioning.
- Maintenance and Operations of Baggage Handling Systems
- Operation and maintenance of boarding bridges
- Runway beaconing services
- Powerplant maintenance
- Spanish Air Force
- Spanish Navy
- Aeromexico Services
- Andes Airport Services
- Hangesa Handling
- French Air Force
- Malaysian Air Force
- German Air Force