Bren-Tronics is an advanced designer and manufacturer of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, universal chargers and complete energy storage systems from watt hours to megawatt hours.
Founded in 1973 by Leo A. Brenna, a Vietnam-Era veteran, Bren-Tronics started to design primary batteries which shifted to secondary (rechargeable) batteries in the 1980s.
In 1995, Bren-Tronics introduced the first Li-ion rechargeable military battery.
Today, we continue to innovate with advanced chemistries and solutions tailored with various input sources such as solar panels, AC or DC.
Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries and Universal chargers
- trusted supplier of rechargeable batteries for over 20 years.
- Over one million of rechargeable batteries supplied for the warfighter
- Battery standards defined upon Bren-Tronics specifications.
- Universal chargers that can charge more than 100 different types of batteries
Compact and renewable Power Station
- Smart solar power station to power 12/24 V devices
- Versatile solution that can be used as a UPS, Power Supply or Stand-Alone Battery Unit
- Uses up to 6 BB-2590/U batteries for energy harvest
High capacitive 6T Li-Ion Battery – BRENERGY
- Latest generation of 6T format batteries for military vehicle
- High capacity and cranking performances
- Tremendous life cycle and weight saving
- Smart CAN-BUS monitoring
Soldier Modernization Power
- Design of a complete, light and robust power solution dedicated for soldier modernization programs
- Safe and enduring Li-Ion technology with an ergonomic shape
- Fully staffed engineering department – each battery, charger and power system present a unique set of mechanical, electrical and software engineering challenges.
- Rapid prototyping and in-house qualification testing
- Quality standards
All armies in Europe and in the USA
20 rue Henri Regnault 75014 Paris
+33 637 820 102