Blanch Internacional & Asociados is a group of engineering companies with offices in Spain, Portugal, the USA and Brazil, concentrating its activities on R+D+I and the supply of electronic, optronic, communications and intelligence systems for Ministries of Interior and defense, including integrated logistics support. It has the capacity for production, integration, sale of optronic equipment and systems with radar, among others, it produces and integrates night vision micro monoculars and micro binoculars with Data Displays and thermal sights.
Its R+D+I activities are:
- The BIA MP SS ISR system capable of managing to a higher level, video and the information generated in an Optical, Radar or RPAS sensor.
- The TOC C4 ISR system capable of managing the information generated from different BIA MP SS systems, sharing it with another TOC C4 ISR and generating intelligence products. It has the ability to integrate into a C2 system, of the BMS or SIMACET type
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Night and thermal vision
- Surveillance System BIA MP SS and TOC C4 ISR
- Laser designation
- CAT-1 geointelligence and targeting systems
- UAVs and Drones. C-UAS hardkill
- Electro-optical laboratory.
- Tactical radio communications
- Tactical Radars
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- NATO NCAGE Nº 9313B
- CERT TRACE USA
- DGAM REGISTRATION Nº 0464 AND DGAIED
- REOCE No. 890
CALLE REYES CATOLICOS 6 NAVE 201
(+34) 91 740 00 59