For over 80 years, Aqualung has been pioneering innovations in the underwater industry. Our military and professional division is the industry's leading specialist in world-class solutions dedicated to end-user missions, whatever the aquatic environment. Our field-proven, world-class solutions and services enhance essential personal safety and improve the performance of military and professional end-users. Aqualung Military and Professional equipment is dedicated to maritime military operations, emergency breathing activities and public safety and rescue users.
It is a true devotion to provide best-in-class, field-proven systems and services that enhance essential personal safety and improve performance for all end-users worldwide.
We conduct research, development, testing and product evaluation. Our test machines can measure and test the performance of equipment as well as simulate any underwater breathing conditions.
We are also equipped with state-of-the-art clean rooms. Aqualung's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, following quality management system standards.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Military Diving Equipment
- Military Closed Circuit Scuba Diving Equipment - Rebreather
- Tactical underwater navigation system
- Underwater acoustic systems
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV)
- Mine Countermeasures (MCM)
- Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW).
- Amphibious Ballistic Protection
- Emergency Breathing Systems
- Scuba Diving Suits - Tactical Line - Military Diving
- Scuba Diving Suits - NBQ/NBC Line - Contaminated Water Diving
- Underwater Communications
- Safety Dry Suits - Public Safety & Rescue Line
- Aerial and Safety Equipment - Harnesses and Aerial systems.
- Ministry of Defence
- Military Emergency Unit.
- Land Army
- Air Force
- National, Municipal and Local Police
- Civil Guard.
- Mossos d'Esquadra
- Ertzaintza - Basque Government
- Other Public Administrations.
Avenida de la Antigua Peseta, 145 - Pol. Ind. Las Atalayas
+34 673 598 717